.....wish I could say it was ...another dollar!!!! Sad but true, the market didn't cooperate with us yesterday. :(
Angela called and said she needed another hat, so I wanted something that would work up fast. I decided to do another of Bonne Marie's, "The Player". I used Lion Brand's Thick and Quick yarn. I changed the pattern by casting on 60 stitches instead of 76 to accommodate for the thicker yarn. I find the original pattern to be just a tad short and I like to add a "cuff" to the bottom of the hat. It's usually an afterthought, so I just pick up stitches at the bottom to make the addition. Works great for me.
John and I are still on the mend---seeing who can out cough the other. Good thing I stocked up on Kleenex at Sams a few months back. Hopefully, we'll be back to normal by the end of the weekend.
I still have to weave in a few ends on my Ariann. Did get the buttons on yesterday. I also have to sew on some buttons on a little red sweater that I knit for Maggie. It will be ready just in time to wear for Valentine's Day.
Ok, I'm off to something....I know not what at this point in time ;)